How can I get involved?
- Become a member of Hafal’s psychological therapies National Observatory network and provide us with information about psychological therapies in your area.
- Take part in the talking therapies online forums which are available via Hafal’s CLIC service
- Sign up for talking therapies advocacy training – a series of advocacy training programmes to help people with a lived experience of mental illness and their families to access talking therapies
- Sign up for the Let’s Talk professional training programme. This is designed for professionals who want to gain experience of delivering talking therapies to people with serious mental illness.
- Support us in developing user-friendly talking therapy guides.
If you would like further information about becoming involved in any of these please contact us here.